Ihr neuer Arbeitgeber kann sich sehen lassen:
Our client is an international and successful lifestyle company, HQ in Berlin and offering sports, wellness and lifestyle services to its members (more than 6 Million) in several European countries and the US. With strong brands and future-oriented concepts offline and online the company is an integral part of their customers active everyday lives. They do not rest on their laurels, but constantly open up new fields. Ideas and their implementation keep setting new standards and delivering impulses far beyond the areas of fitness, lifestyle and design.
As the Country Manager Expansion you will be in charge of the company expansion and growth strategy in France. The job position is based in Paris, France. The role comes with high impact and responsibility, working closely with colleagues and the Leadership Team.
Diese Dinge packen Sie an:
- Scout and acquire new locations for studios based on your own real estate knowledge and strategic guidelines from the international expansion department
- Coordinate with the municipality offices and authorities, support the specialist departments to understand the specific rules and regulations of each territory, and establish relationships with contractors and vendors to expedite this process if necessary.
- Research and create recommendations for the implementation of legal, tax and official requirements
- Implement all important operational process and procedures for studio operation and administration of the France company in collaboration with the specialist departments in the headquarter (marketing / PR, finance, member administration, purchasing department etc.)
- Monitor the competition and remain informed about the latest developments in the lifestyle market
- Aide the home office in understanding and operating within said rules through clear communication
- Take over the building, development and management of a small team
Damit punkten Sie:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar
- Experience in retail business, branch system and branch expansion related to real estate (real estate appraisal, location analysis, socio-cultural factors)
- Strong strategic capabilities to start and establish a business, general advanced knowledge in the field of business management and lifestyle affinity
- First experience in leadership is desirable
- High level of self-motivation and an independent way of working
- Strong social and relationship building skills
- Fluent in English is essential for this position; Knowledge in German is advantageous
Ihr neuer Arbeitgeber bietet Ihnen:
- A corporate culture that is characterized by creative freedom and motivation
- A dynamic environment and the chance to act enterprisingly
- Company's own academy for training / coaching
- Exciting team and company events