We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) in full-time for a well known and agile eCommerce company in Berlin-Dreilinden with a start as soon as possible for a 1-year contract with the chance of being taken over.
Our client, a successful international eCommerce company, specializes in online trading of consumer and durable goods and is represented worldwide in 13 metropolitan cities such as Cape Town, Ho Chi Minh and Milan. Internationality is definitely given, diversity is lived and you will profit from its many employee benefits.
As Product Marketing Manager you will be based in Dreilinden as part of the Global Product Marketing team. You will be responsible for shaping the selling experience, assessing go-to-market readiness and launching major seller-facing projects across global markets.
- responsible for launching new B2C tools
- coordination with multiple teams such as Global Product Teams, Seller Marketing Teams, Finance Teams, Country Leadership Teams etc.
- working with Market Insights and Analytics Teams to get a deeper understanding for customer needs and behaviors
- ensure excellence in execution of feature and product launches across all global markets
- responsible for driving positive seller sentiment (NPS or similiar) in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- developing communication plans, managing project timelines and working with cross functional teams to drive product and feature marketing plans
Your Skillset & Qualifications
- completed business university degree
- business fluent in German and English (C1)
- work experience in ecommerce as project manager or marketing manager
- deep understanding of how a product is sold and the channels they are sold into
- ability to work independently in a fast changing
- enjoy to work with teams across different time zones
- outstanding organization talent and multitasker
- international, diverse and global company
- good development opportunities
- attractive working environment on-site (gym, excellent canteen, shuttle service, table football, bicycle rental, café, etc.)
- various benefits and services, such as onsite massage, clothes cleaning, etc.
- regular feedback meetings
- inspiring working environment
- many development opportunities
You will be working remote at the moment. As soon as COVID19 regulations allow this again you need to be on-site.
44.000,00 € - 47.000,00 €
Take the initiative!
You are aware of your skills and you know what you want? These are the best prerequisites for a successful job search. Upload your application documents here!
We prefer to receive complete documents, i.e. your CV including references. In addition, a short motivational letter about your status quo will help us. What are your motivations and ideal wishes? What are your professional strengths? Are you available immediately or is there a notice period? What are your salary expectations?
Once we have received your application documents, we will promptly review them and give response. You will hear from us within two to four days. We may even have a first offer for you right away.
Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.